If you have been searching for a masterfully renovated, family-friendly home in a peaceful and private location, look no further as this classic kiwi home is ready for its new owner. 6 Freebairn Street rests on a freehold 607m2 (approx.) site and offers three double-bedrooms with a light and sunny feeling from its Northern aspect - especially within the open-plan living area that greets you upon arrival. The home has been updated with a keen eye for detail, including a freshly reclad exterior, double glazing, brand-new carpets, fresh paint, and enhanced insulation.
Additional features include, but are not limited to:
• Brand-new DVS system installed
• Heat transfer system into all bedrooms
• Log burner and heat pump for your convenience.
• Brand new oven and upgraded gas hob
• All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes
• Separate toilet and separate laundry
• Easy care garden with vegetable patch
• Separate garage with room for extra toys or a man cave
Being only 15 minutes from Christchurch Central or ten minute's drive to the northern motorway, you couldn’t find a perfect place to sit back and relax or watch your family grow. To simplify the process, our owner has supplied the LIM and Title to help make your journey to this purchase simple. Enquire today via email for property files, and we look forward to seeing you at the open home.
Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ/ Property Guru/ Land Information New Zealand/ Local Council and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same. Calder & Co is Powered by Agent X (2021) Licensed Agent REAA 2008. Refer to our Passing Over of Information Statement at: https://www.calderandco.nz/passing-over-of-information
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes